Saturday, February 14, 2015

Music Whenever: Valentines Day 2015

In the ancient history of this blog (2009, 2010), I used to post a couple of love song videos for Valentines Day. It was something that fell by the wayside but, for 2015, at least for this year, I'm bringing the tradition back.


Click here if you want to see my previous Valentines Day posts.


Let's start with the popular Passenger (aka Mike Rosenberg) "Hearts on Fire".



Adam Baldwin with the slow-dance tune "Love You With My Eyes Closed".


ADAM BALDWIN - Love You With My Eyes Closed from Southern Souls on Vimeo.

And a R and B tune; Lee Fields and The Expressions, "You're the Kind of Girl".



Oops! My lovely wife is questioning me about an unexplained charge that just showed up on our credit card bill. Gotta go!

No comments: